We are Chartered Surveyors who have been specialising in the letting of Residential property for over 40 years. As a member firm of the RICS we are governed by the strictest rules in the industry in relation to our personal conduct, training, client accounting procedures, professional indemnity insurance and ethical standards. These combine to ensure that we provide a consistent high quality service to clients.
There are a huge number of legislative requirements covering landlords and property that is let out. We are constantly updating our skills and knowledge to keep up-to-date with these changes to ensure that our clients are fully protected.
Our Services include
- Rental Valuation
- Advice on any improvements required, level of furnishing, etc
- Preparing the initial documentation – Energy Performance Certificate, Landlords Gas Safety Certificate, Electrical Safety Certificate
- Marketing – property portals and To Let board
- Photo’s – internal and external
- Vetting of the tenant
- Tenant Information Pack
- Lease signing
- Deposit Protection – passing the deposit to a tenant deposit scheme
- Maintenance – dealing with issues as they arise
- Regular Inspections by one of our Chartered Surveyors
We are also able to provide
- Refurbishment – we can provide a separate upgrading service.
- Insurance – Our broker has a block policy that provides insurance for property that is let out. It includes accidental damage to Buildings and Contents as well as Loss of Rent.
- Taxation advice for Non-Resident landlords.
We would be happy to meet with you at your property to discuss the services that we provide. We can answer any questions you may have with regard to the setting up of your property for letting.
There is no cost for this visit.